Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Christmas in April?

Well I just received my very first swap doll from Sharon... and Bernice, as she is now named, looks great sitting next to Grape Annie on my family room wall.... she looks fabulous... Thanks so much Sharon...

My new mini doll swap partner, Ana and I have made contact and are ready to begin... I just love doll swapping it's so much fun to make a surprise for someone... and just send it off to another place..

I belong to several doll groups, Yahoo groups Vintage Cloth Dollmaking, Edith Flack Ackley Dolls, Cloth Doll Making, and Magick Dolls... and MSN group Cloth Dolls for Fun.... all of the members are wonderful full of helpful information and encouragement...

Who knew that at age 50 I'd be having the time of my life playing with dolls... If you don't make dolls maybe you should... perhaps it would promote world peace... quite a noble achievement for a bit of cloth and stuffing......

2 comments:

Karen Mallory said...

Hi Kanne and thanks for visiting my blog. (Karen's dolls and stuff)
If you could contact me
KLMDoll@aol.com
I am in the pindoll group and could make a recommendation for you to Connie if you would like to join us.
I love the dolls you have done!
hugs Karen M

vivian said...

I'm glad your having fun with the doll swaps! I love doing them! cant wait to see the minis you and your partner come up with!
hugs
vivian