Friday, April 11, 2008

Bunny Annie's off to New Zealand

I said goodbye to Bunny Annie she's off to her new home with Sharon... My next swap partner is Ana in London... She's to be a six-inch mini doll... I'm thinking a historical doll... Ana said she is partial to the 1920's and 1820's so I'll have to see which era is easier to miniaturize...

I have 8 pin dolls to make... I have the design done and pattern drafted... Also, have six dolls to finish for the craft show in two weeks.... busy busy... but I think all doll makers work best under pressure does anyone agree?

It's 10:00am Friday, April 11th... I'll be leaving soon for the hospital... surgery is scheduled for 1:00pm... I hope I won't be to dopey to sketch... I have a mini doll to design.... As I said before Cancer is sooooo inconvenient....

Ta for now

Kim

2 comments:

Ana said...

Because of the time difference I was able to think about and pray for you at the correct time. Blessings

Ana

paperpest said...

I hope your lymph nodes were clear and you'll be able to quickly get back to doll making.