Saturday, March 29, 2008

Well today was fairly productive... I worked on my swap doll... using the Kate Erback Annie La Bouche pattern. She now has a tail, collar, cuffs, and her high heeled shoes are drying... I used air dry clay.... they look like they'll work out okay. I should be able to paint and assemble them tomorrow.... they'll be purple, with open toes and ankle straps... can't wait to finish them... then in the box and off to Sharon in New Zealand.... I hope she'll love her...

My daughter Karen was here today finishing up her mermaid.... see she is lovely... very summery... in tones of orange and green.... now that "Shasa" is finished...she is working on a red one....



We went out for the evening to our friends house..... Jim made two wonderful soups. The first was a fish and mushroom soup with asparagus.... it was wonder... but the second soup was the best... he used a red pepper base, with seafood, potatoes, rice and beans.... just the right amount of spice... perfect we had about 6 red wines to choose from.... we brought a 2004 J Garcia Cabernet not too bad for $9.99 a bottle on sale...

Jim's wife Carolyn is one of the funniest individuals on the planet..... I often request that she and I collaborate on a comic strip... I would draw the characters and she could write the dialog... she has a very interesting life and has a unique perspective of the world... and has the best stories... I thought a comic about cats would be best..... oh well a project for another lifetime..... too many things going on already....

It's late this evening and I still have too many things to do ... so enough blogging for now.... Stay healthy, happy, and remember God has an excellent sense of humor....

Kim

No comments: